Kona Company is a digital strategy firm located in the tech center of Evanston. We are looking for a successful Administrative Assistant with a proven track record. We offer an entrepreneurial environment with growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, high-energy person with administrative experience. This position will be part-time to start. It could be ideal for a graduate student looking for hands on experience in a fast growing industry or someone looking for additional income and the chance to work in a fun and entrepreneurial environment.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for keeping the office running smoothly, including general administration, filing, light cleaning and ordering supplies. (S)he will be responsible for supporting the rest of the office with scheduling, travel planning, proposals, reports, service orders etc. Also, content writing / digital marketing / social media marketing duties will be included.
The Administrative Assistant will report directly to the CEO of the firm and will be expected to work between 20 – 30 hours per week to start. This position will grow with our company. We offer a growth environment and promote from within.
• General office administrative: filing, phone, organize social events as needed, light cleaning, maintaining coffee levels, front desk duties and errands
• Prepare and organize staff meetings and take and distribute minutes using Google Docs
• Travel planning, schedule coordinating, expense reports, meeting scheduling and coordinating and general assistant duties
• Order and maintain office, kitchen and cleaning supplies and facilities management
• Deliver research, proposals, reports and service orders using templates
• Creat presentations, slide shows and various other marketing documents
• Management of company website, including light editing and updates and social media management
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
• Previous professional office experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proven success with Mac and MS Office including Pages, Keynote, PPT and XLS…Wordpress experience is a plus
• GMail, GCal, Google Docs, Dropbox, Slack experience preferred
• Writing skills include: Blogging, article writing, social media posting
• Light design experience or skills are a plus: Photoshop, Canva, Visual.ly, Illustrator
• Light marketing experience, including Social Media is a plus
• Ability to wear different hats and move quickly in a fast paced environment
• Problem Solver, self-motivated, team player, positive thinker
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com