Kona Company is a digital strategy firm located in the technology center of Evanston. We are looking for a successful Digital Coordinator with a passion for all things digital and client management, experience with digital campaigns and projects and client service. We offer an entrepreneurial environment with growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, high-energy idea person with 1+ years of experience in the digital and/or business space.
The Digital Coordinator will be responsible for client service and assisting with digital campaigns and project management. This position will work closely with clients as well as the internal team of experts. The Digital Coordinator will have superior organizational skills and time management skills as s/he will be expected to manage several accounts and projects at a time while meeting deadlines and providing strategic direction for clients and internal teams.
- Working with a team to develop proposals and marketing materials
- Interest or knowledge in SEO, Social Media Marketing, Website & Mobile app development
- Working on team with client interaction
- Research and planning
- Ability to be a team player
- Passionate and entrepreneurial
- People person with superior customer relationship skill set
- Experience with online tools such as WordPress, Hootsuite, Google AdWords, Analytics etc.
- Some administrative duties
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree
- 1-3 years experience with Digital Marketing
- Passion and love for all things digital
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience with MS Excel and Powerpoint for development of client proposals and reports
- Social Media and / or writing experience is preferred
- Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions
- Problem Solver, self-motivated, team player, positive thinker
Kona Company is a fast growing digital strategy firm. We offer a fun and engaging culture that is family oriented and dedicated to work life balance. Our office is in an LEED certified building, conveniently located next to el and Metra stations and in the same building as Hoosier Mama Pie Company and Dollop Coffee Café. This position may be part time to start. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please visit our website at www.konacompany.com/careers or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply to join our team.