Kona Company is a digital strategy firm located in the technology center of Evanston. We are looking for a successful Digital Marketing Coordinator with a passion for digital marketing and client service, experience with digital campaigns and project management. We offer an entrepreneurial and flexible work environment with growth opportunities. This position will be part-time to start and is ideal for someone who enjoys a flexible work environment.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, high-energy idea person with 2-3 years of experience in the digital marketing industry and working directly with clients in an agency or similar environment.
The Digital Coordinator will be responsible for client service and communication. Collaborating with the internal team, the Digital Coordinator will assist with campaign and project management and deliver superior client service communication. The Digital Coordinator will have strong organizational skills and time management skills as s/he will manage several accounts and projects at a time while meeting deadlines and providing strategic direction and creativity for team members and clients.
- Working with a team to develop proposals and reports for clients, using Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more.
- Working directly with clients, being responsive and client-oriented
- Experience managing projects for website & mobile app development is preferred
- Extracting insight from campaign data, identify relevant trends and provide metrics and recommendations
- Ability to identify opportunities and develop and grow clients
- Ability to be a team player
- Passion and proven history working with all types of digital products and services
- People person with superior customer relationship and communication skill set
- General office management, as needed
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree
- 2-3 years experience with Digital Marketing
- Passion and love for all things digital
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Social Media and / or writing experience is preferred
- Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions
- Problem Solver, self-motivated, team player, positive thinker
Kona Company is a fast growing digital strategy firm. We offer a fun and engaging culture that is family oriented and dedicated to work life balance. Our office is in an LEED certified building, conveniently located next to el and Metra stations and in the same building as Hoosier Mama Pie Company and Dollop Coffee Café.
This position is part time. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send your CV / resume and cover sheet today: firstname.lastname@example.org .